The Recipe for Success
Dr. Gabriele Lang at the Virtual Career Talk of the WU Executive Academy on September, the 29th 2020.
Here a few of the most important insights:
- Emotional intelligence consists of personal (how well you know and regulate your feelings) and social competences (how well you interact with others)
- Emotional intelligence is relevant for everyone but especially the ones in charge of teams
- However, the higher up the career ladder, the more important these competences get
- Conflicts and stress have an enormous economic impact on our business results
- It is key to focus on short-term action AND long term vision
Watch the video for the recorded presentation.